Naughty Noah's 2.0
Serves 1, Time: 10 minutes
For my boy Jimmy of Naughty Noah's Vietnamese Noodles.
If you like quick, easy, plant-based, healthy, delicious, and, of course, PHO look no further.
I call this 2.0 because I bulked up his already perfect noodles and broth with some veggies!
- Boil water and make noodles per package directions.
- In a saute pan, heat up the oil and add the peas to it. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced carrot, celery, and soy sauce. Cook for another 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add to ready-to-eat noodles!
- Garnish with cilantro and black sesame if you wish.
1 cup Naughty Noah's (whatever flavor you liked, I used Don't Be a Boar)
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 cup frozen peas (or fresh)
1 carrot, sliced
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 tsp soy sauce *optional
1 sprig cilantro *optional
pinch of black sesame *optional